Clean, Lower Electricity Costs
Solar electricity has been in use for over fifty years, and it is still considered a leading edge technology.
It has long been the dream of scientists, homeowners and businesses alike to be able to easily access the clean and abundant electricity from the sun.
AmGreen Solar & Electric is proud to be a leader of the continued advances in solar power.
WHY GO SOLAR?
Instant Savings on your Electric Bill, up to 98%
Protect Yourself from Utility bill increase
Increase the Value of Your Property
Take Advantage of Federal Tax Credit & State Rebates
Generate your Own Clean Renewable Energy and Encourage Sustainability
Total Energy Solution
Solar PV + ESS +
Smart Thermostat + LED
(0% APR up to 5year)
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO GO SOLAR
- Get a solar consultation & learn how you can reduce utility costs and save energy by speaking with our experts to see if solar is right for you
- Receive a free quote with a summary of options and energy savings
- Sign your agreement to secure personalized quote
- Includes all information regarding guarantees/warranties, incentives/rebates, payment plans with no hidden fees
- Expert site inspectors will visit to conduct a detailed review of roof measurements and determine available space for solar panels, ground mount/ car port
- Professional Engineers will design a system catered specific to your home and business
- Complete installation within 1-3 days (residential) and 2 weeks (commercial)
- No need to worry about paperwork; our experts will handle all of the permits, inspections, government rebates and solar incentives while keeping you informed
- Upon approval of the utility company, turn on the power
- Reduce your carbon footprint & save money
- Check your system productivity with self-monitoring online
HOW MUCH WILL YOU SAVE?
Once your Solar PV System is up and running, you will generate your own energy and your electric bill from your utility company will be reduced significantly. On the top of that, self generated power will lock in your electrical rate from utility company’s consistent annual rate increase.
After applying the Federal Tax Credit (if applicable) and additional state/local rebates, the cost of the Solar PV System is much more affordable.